Visit the Museum
Advanced timed tickets are required and now available.
Teachers & Educators
Book a FREE
for the 2023-2024 school year.
Funding has been provided by California Humanities and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) as part of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Dec 12, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA3G@HMLA and Reboot Studios invite you for a screening of a dark comedy about antisemitism that packs a vital and timely message. Followed by a conversation with Mickey Rapkin, the film's creator, moderated by actress, director, and producer Elizabeth Banks.
- Dec 14, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAAmidst an unprecedented surge in hate crimes, join leaders whose work is focused on education and bridge building for a conversation about improving relations and addressing shared concerns. Presented in collaboration with NewGround: A Muslim-Jewish Partnership for Change.
- Jan 21, 2024, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAPresented in partnership with the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Foundation and in honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day, hear Auschwitz survivor Michael Bornstein and his daughter Debbie Holinstat in conversation with Dr. Maria Zalewska (ABMF), and enjoy a taste of honey cakes from a survivor cookbook.
- Jan 28, 2024, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAIn honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day, join us for a screening of Return to Auschwitz: The Survival of Vladimir Munk, an Emmy® Award winning documentary. Julie Canepa, co-author of the film, will talk about her work in a post-screening conversation.
- Feb 04, 2024, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAWhat if Death went on strike to protest endless war? Join us for the book launch for the graphic novel adaptation of Der Kaiser von Atlantis, the satirical sci-fi/fantasy opera written by two prisoners in the Terezín concentration camp in 1943.
- Feb 12, 2024, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAAs part of LA Opera’s Recovered Voices project, Maestro James Conlon discusses Alexander Zemlinsky the great Austrian composer and his opera the Dwarf, inspired by two artistic giants, the Spanish painter Diego Velazquez and Irish author Oscar Wilde.
- Feb 18, 2024, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMHolocaust Museum LA, 100 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USAJoin instructor Donna Sternberg for a participatory community workshop examining inherited ancestral trauma and how it manifests in our bodies through guided movement exercises, writing, drawing and sharing.
- Feb 25, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMThe Ebell of Los Angeles, 743 S Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90005, USAVILNA: A RESISTANCE STORY is an exciting new musical about the inspirational Holocaust story you've never heard—the story of the heroic Jewish resistance fighters from the Vilna ghetto. Presented in partnership with Writer's Bloc and and The Ebell of Los Angeles.