top of page
- Sun, Mar 26Holocaust Museum LAA conversation about the global refugee crises and how we can help
- Wed, Mar 29Holocaust Museum LAA curated event for young professionals. Schmooze and nosh while discussing family traditions and bake a delicious treat!
- Sun, Apr 02Ronald Reagan Presidential LibraryAs part of the programming for the "Auschwitz: Not Long Ago. Not Far Away" exhibition at the Reagan Library, please join us for a special in-person event as we share a collection of heirloom recipes and stories from Auschwitz- Birkenau survivors.
- Sun, Apr 09Holocaust Museum LAJoin us for this world premier dramatic reading of Yitshak Katzenelson's dramatic work about the Warsaw Ghetto, Song of the Massacred Jewish People. The text will be read in English and Yiddish as directed by Jeremy Aluma and with special guest appearance by Mike Burstyn.
- Sun, Apr 16Holocaust Museum LAJoin us as we honor survivors, remember those who perished, and mark the 80th anniversary of the uprisings at the Warsaw Ghetto and Sobibor and Treblinka Death Camps. The continued importance of standing up together against pervasive and increasing antisemitism remains crucial.
- Thu, Apr 20Holocaust Museum LAThe seizure of Jewish assets, including art collections, was central to the Nazi Final Solution. Join us for a special in-person panel discussion on the continuing efforts to restitute looted works of art, examining a case study of the Gutmann collection with descendant Simon Goodman.
- Sat, Apr 22Holocaust Museum LAJews of Spanish Heritage in the Holocaust: Spanish & English Language Resources for Educators. Join Holocaust Museum LA and Centropa for a FREE educator training on the experience of Jews of Spanish heritage during the Holocaust.
- Sun, Apr 23The Museum of ToleranceAuthor and photojournalist B.A. Van Sise sits down to talk about his new book, a moving celebration of not only survival but also resilience and joy, expressed through 90 black-and-white portraits of Holocaust survivors and personal stories of their postwar lives.
- Sun, Apr 30Holocaust Museum LAHagy Belzberg sits down with author and curator Greg Goldin for an in-depth look behind the scenes of Holocaust Museum LA’s exciting "Building Truth" expansion project.
- Thu, May 11Holocaust Museum LAIn this exuberant real-life adventure written by Bonnie Siegler and Helene Stapinski, the publisher of DC Comics comes to the rescue of a family trying to flee Nazi Berlin, their lives linking up with a dazzling cast of 20th century icons, all eagerly pursuing the American dream.
- Sun, May 21Holocaust Museum LA"When he was in the Krakow ghetto he was still taking photos, and those photos were buried in Plaszow and discovered after the war, he hid them in a pickle jar, a glass pickle jar in Plaszow ... He remembered their names, he remembered if they survived the war, he remembered everything about them."
bottom of page